At Leisure and Adventure Park you can find the best alternative activities to skiing.
With the acquisition of the Leisure Park Pass, family and friends enjoy:
• Sledding: There is a sledging slope located at 2000 m. It is accessed by the carpet lift for beginners.
• Tubbing: This activity is designed for the whole family and consists in sliding inside a big doughnut throughout a 120 m track. It is a funny and easy activity, for children and adults. It is suitable for children aged 4 and over a meter in height. The maximum weight is 100 kg.
• Adventure Park in Trees - Circuit Multi adventure for young and adults with Tibetan Bridge - Stairs in Zip lines and trampolines. Feel the adrenaline rush in this adventure park in the trees! After an introduction of the material (harness and carabiners) and the rules about its use, adults and children are able to do the circuit by their own, requiring only the team and monitors' supervision. The circuit has 7 meters and is accessed by a shifting staircase and consists of one Tibetan bridge, three towers and two zip lines.
It is suitable for children over 7 years and 1.20 m in height (both conditions) accompanied by an adult.
• Mini Adventure Park trees (> 4 years) It consists of 10 games for intrepid adventurers! Suitable for ages 4 years and up to 1.30 m in height. Helped by their parents or monitors they will be able to finish the games by their own: Nepalese bridge, hanging bridge, zip line end, among others.
• Snow Garden
• Disc Golf
• Access to the carpet lift